Thursday, May 28, 2015

On our way

Finally on the road. I am simply in awe of the adventure that is before us. First stop, this evening, Badlands National Park. 

Oh. In true Munsch style, Jason discovered that the second floor bathroom was actively flooding moments before we were about to leave. Somebody failed to snake the drain which had been blocked for months and then somebody else left the water running. I was in no way Involved. Awesomeness. These are the types of things that happen to us. We also almost hit the mailbox on the way out. I'd say we're off to a perfect start.

3 comments:

  1. Will this be the longest vacation ever, or the shortest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. EP are you taking bets? I'm curious what you have for the over/under.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My money's on longest ever, in more ways than one :)

    ReplyDelete