Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Petrified Wood Pictures

 On our way to the Grand Canyon we went right past the Petrified Forest National Park.  So we drove through and saw some petrified wood.


We just got out and walked one trail. Pretty sure it was called the crystal forest. It was a mile loop in the Arizona heat wave. 




Everyone’s about had it with the trail


Wood Jerry, wood.
So that Seinfeld reference is used often by Becky and myself whenever wood is involved with something.  Buying firewood running to Menards what ever comes up.  The kids have heard that their entire lives and would say it as little kids not thinking anything of it. I always got a kick out of it.  Anyway they have since seen some Seinfeld now. They think some parts are funny but not the greatest show of all time as we feel about it.  Mostly meh, I’d rather watch Brooklyn nine-nine.

We almost died in the heat no more walking for us

I wanted to stop at some turn outs to look at some things but was over ruled by the rest of the gang.  So I told Becky to grab my phone and take some pictures. This is what I got.

Not too exciting

Becky’s phrase for most of Arizona. “Everything just looks like the badlands”


No comments:

Post a Comment